I’m happy to announce that we are ready to release Metacraft revamp to a BETA state.
Now, that we are one step closer to a Metaverse, where everyone is connected to one big, global cluster!
We also have the first Node connected to the Metacraft Network, that is not part of the Metacraft Core!
Welcome Icingdeath9999s Oldworld server, where he manages the Old world where the roots of Metacraft are =)
What does this mean for you? Well, it can mean a lot! Depending on what you are or what you want to be.
First off, lets start with a little Feature list of the new Metacraft Metaverse.
- New backend software for far better performance on the Metacraft Core Network! All Services provided by us run now smoother and better than ever =)
- “True” Metaverse: Connect your Server to our Network and be part of a global network!
- A Lobbyserver, center of the Metaverse. Travel through all worlds (i.e. Servers) owned by us or lead by Nodeowners
- Metacraft Core provides the following Core Servers:
- Lobby, the center of the Metaverse, connection place to all other Nodes
- Vanilla, the pure Minecraft feeling, without much change to its core mechanics. But improved VR usage!
- Hunger Game, seeking pvp fun? Well then join us in a pvp Round like in the Movie! Fight for Freedom and Glory!
- Our first connected Node, not part of the Core network by Icingdeath9999 – The Old World! Server located in Netherlands =)
- A new Wiki, for constant improvements and guides to for all users
- No more registration and application needed! Thanks for everyone that did an application! We have over(!) 900 applications & members =D!
Now, what exactly is a node?
A node is an independent Server that is connected to the Metacraft Network. If you are a Server admin and want to join our network, please read
Each Node(server) has its own unique rule sets, following the global Metacraft Standards. Each Node is its own unique experience.
Please note, that this is BETA, it may have bugs. If you find some, please report them at http://www.reddit.com/r/metacraft or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about Metacraft and it’s nodes can be found at http://metacraft.ch/wiki/doku.php?id=serverinformation
Thanks a lot and have fun while playing on the first, true metaverse!